Saturday, August 4, 2007

Six Years of Love!

Today Dave and I have been married 6 years!
We scored a babysitter and went out on a date to the new Arlington Highlands shopping center. I was wanting to go to Hoffbrau ever since they opened last month. They are just as good as the one downtown.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves God and our family. I wanted to share something special that Dave does for me that my friend Meredith pointed out a few days ago that Dave should get "major points" for his sweet tradition. Whenever we attend a wedding, during the vows, Dave takes my rings off and puts them on my fingers again.
It's the little things that make marriage so special!
I love you Dave!

Love,
Lori
Then Now

6 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so sweet! :)

Lauren said...

Also, I remember that day!

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Anniversary!

FordeFam said...

Sooo sweet!!! Love the pics!!! :)

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Congratulations. Hard to believe you've already got six years under your belt. And what a precious way to remember one's own day - redoing your rings. I love it!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I LOVE your wedding dress! What sweet pictures.