Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bowling with The Boys!

Landon likes to bowl, which is exciting because I actually LOVE bowling. One thing my dad always taught me growing up was to let the guy win (if on a date.) As hard as that was, I usually let my date win, with two exceptions, arcade basketball and bowling. Dave refuses to play with me anymore because I am such a competitive bowler. Sorry dad! It's so much like softball pitching. I know the minute it leaves my hand if it is a strike or not. It is so much fun teaching Landon how to bowl!
He did really awesome. In his fourth game ever, he scored a 74! I am so proud of him!

Isn't he adorable? Logan sat and watched and clapped for him, which melted me. Moms night out with the Early Childhood PTA is bowling and I can't wait! I can tell you this, I won't be going to chat! :)

2 comments:

FordeFam said...

That is sooo cute!!! Hahaha! My dad never had to worry about telling me that! ;) I do enjoy bowling, though! I may not win, but I've been told I bowl like a ballerina! Hahaha! :) I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or an insult!

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so great!!! I'm glad you had so much fun!