Sunday, August 19, 2007

We LOVE Bargains!

My Newest Bargains for the Boys!
Landon's new Nurf "Rocket Gun" $2.98 with a coupon. (Did I mention that he sleeps with it?)
I found matching outfits for the boys at Target for 74 cents a piece.
We went to Angela Sacco's wedding reception at DBU while daddy had a soccer game. I had a sitter for the boys upstairs in the game room but I had to bring them down when I saw that there was a chocolate fountain! Landon loved it and they both had chocolate on their shirts. Here is a pic in front of the DBU fountains.

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That's fun that you went to Angela's reception!
Love the matching outfits. I need to learn your bargaining techniques.

MamaCass said...

Your boys are so cute. I am impressed with the 74 cents outfits. That is a bargain!

FordeFam said...

Love that pic of you and the boys!!! So adorable! And...where did you get that bargain of yours? Fun! :)

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Everything was from Target! I am addicted now because I have to go and use the Starbucks coupons there.