Thursday, September 27, 2007

More Boy Fun with Our Kayak!

I made my mom's famous lasagna last night! It was so good. I can't wait to have it again tonight mainly because I don't have to cook! I'll post the recipe sometime but I usually just wing it and call my mom about a dozen times for tips! It's so fun to call my mom for help with cooking!

The boys love to go to Cedar Hill State Park. We are so glad to have it 5 minutes away from our house! We usually go as a family but sometimes Dave blesses me with an hour to myself and takes the boys! Here is our most recent family trip.


Dave's big find on Craigslist, a cool kayak!

Does anyone else edit their posts 6 times? I always want to change something.

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Cute pictures! Y'all are such a fun family.
And I LOVE Craig's List! Great find.

FordeFam said...

Wow!!! I am sooo impressed!!! That would be a little boy's dream! ;) Oh, and yes, I do edit mine over and over to make sure the pics are where I want them and stuff! If I'm lucky I don't have to do it every time, but just about! :) Such cute pics! :)

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun!

MamaCass said...

Very fun! What a great family outing. I have never kayaked but have alway's wanted to try it. I am always calling Rodney's mom for cooking advice and then we end up chatting for on hour.