Friday, September 14, 2007

Hush Little Baby... or Boy!

I got a great pic of Landon sleeping that I had to share! This was right before he buzzed off his bangs with daddy! Isn't it great to watch your children sleep? You get this sense of accomplishment. I know I was thinking, I put my child to sleep now I can conquer the world or just get a few minutes of peace and quiet!
I have cut out Dr.Pepper in my diet. I have gone four days without one! I have had a little tea but mainly bottled water with Crystal light pouches poured into it. Seriously I think I have had more energy to chase the kids around! It's been great!

3 comments:

carleigh said...

i love it too, although if i had taken a picture, it would have woken them up!! sleeping is awesome!

FordeFam said...

Hahaha! Love it! Hope you're feelling better! We missed you on Tuesday! I'm glad that you're accumulating so much energy! ;) Oh, I got the CVS add and I was trying to figure out how it all worked! Do you have to have coupons on top of the deals in the adds? I think that's what I remember reading from your blog...
:) Blessings!

Michelle said...

that is a great thing..children sleeping in the car!!!