Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Lori!

hey guys, its carleigh here.

just wanted to write a quick blurb about my good friend lori. lori and i met at DBU when she moved onto my hall as a freshman (i was her r.a.). it was one of those instances where i knew immediately that i liked her and that we would be friends. we hung out a lot, and became friends quickly. she is one of the few people that i still keep up with, and still bears the title of best friend. she is very loyal and kind, and has taught me a lot about what it means to be a true friend. even when i moved away to mcallen, she still made it a priority to call and email, and keep our relationship moving. now that i'm back, she offers to take the kids, and helps out in lots of ways. and she is teaching me some of her handy dandy money saving tips. so, in honor of her birthday (i think she is 28, but it may be 27. oops, maybe i'm not as good of a friend back!), please leave a message and let lori know how much you love her, and what a good friend she is!!
i wish that i could put a picture of us together during our college days, but i don't have a scanner- lori, if you have one, you could post one!! thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!! I LOVE YOU!!

love, carleigh

12 comments:

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Hey Carleigh!
Thanks for the birthday blog! You are an awesome best friend! You were right I am turning 28! I can't wait to raid you back on your birthday!
Love you,
Lori

Anonymous said...

I was to say ditto to the message. Lori, you are awesome!!! I can be your "best" old momma friend!!! LOL....I really hope you enjoy your day...love you!!

Vicki said...

Hey Lori-- Just want to say that you are the best. I have such great memories of our college days. Remember going to A&M and back in 12 hours?! :) I thank God for you. Have a great day!
love,
vicki

MamaCass said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I am looking forward to being roomies at the Ladies Retreat. It will be fun!

Lauren said...

Hey Twin! Happy birthday! I hope it was a great one!!
Lauren

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Lori!!! I hope you are having a fabulous day. You are such a good friend to many people. Carleigh's words are very sweet.
We love you!

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Aw....happy Birthday little lady. What a sweet message from Carleigh. Ever since I was your R.A. when you were a freshyman I thought you were something special, too! :)

Audrea

Hollie Carson said...

Happy Birthday! Lori, I want to know about your money saving tips! :)
Hollie

FordeFam said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Lori! I hope your day was great!!! :) What a sweet blog from Carliegh!!! :) I hope we can get to know each other better!!! :) Haha, I also hope to glean a little more from your money saving self as well!!! ;)
Maia ><>

Murrell Family said...

Happy belated birthday, Lori! That was a sweet post from Carleigh and all true...you're a great friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,

Happy Birthday!! You have been such a special friend to me - someone who I cannot imagine going through life not knowing. God Bless and we love you!!

Christina Serina

Amanda said...

Hey Lori! I am just now seeing this. What a sweet note about you! I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I have tried several times to add your blog to my bloglines feed but it never shows up. I don't know what the deal is. Your bargain blog shows up. Weird. Have a great day!