Saturday, September 22, 2007

Landon is FOUR!

Our precious Landon turned four today. He was so excited! This was by far the best day to see him have a birthday. He really knew what this day meant! We had 5 little 3-4 year old boys over to swim and Audrey, his one girl friend that he had to have over for his birthday. I can't believe Landon is 4. He is so smart like his dad. I love how when he plays sometimes he will sing "Oh, how I love Jesus." It is his favorite song. He likes to play his guitar and have me sing and Logan clap. He has the sweetest most sensitive spirit. He gets upset if he hurts someones feelings. My love for him grows more each day and I had no idea it could get bigger than the day we brought him home from the hospital on September 22nd 2003.

Landon's Swim Party
Landon's Birthday cake. I decorated it with frogs and bugs to match the theme.

Singing to Landon at Wycliffe!

5 comments:

MamaCass said...

Happy Birthday Landon!

FordeFam said...

How exciting!!! Zoe is soooo looking forward to turning 4!!! :) I can't wait! I'm glad he had a great birthday! :)

FordeFam said...

How exciting!!! Zoe is soooo looking forward to turning 4!!! :) I can't wait! I'm glad he had a great birthday! :)

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Landon!!!! Four, that is so exciting. I love that you said this birthday was the most fun because he could understand what was happening. That will be so fun when that happens for Ella.

The Self Cottage said...

hey you were so sweet for commenting on my blog...sorry i am just now updating again. i didn't have your email so I though i would say hello and let you know your family is SO precious!