Monday, July 23, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus!

This is my first time to be tagged! I got tagged from Maia and Lauren!
Between typing up mystery shop reports, playing with two boys who are full of energy, and writing an article for my new job (which I will spill the beans about on Thursday when the time is right) I finally finished!
Here are the rules:

1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…

2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…

3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…

5 Things I Dig About Jesus:

I went ahead and deleted these because I kinda felt like they were private thoughts. Sorry if you didn't get to read them!!

6 comments:

The Brunson Bunch said...

Hi Lori! I just saw your comment on our blog. I'm so glad to see that you are doing well! Your boys are precious!
Jenn

Lauren said...

Hey Lori! Great job! I love it!

MamaCass said...

I am digging your list, especially number 5. I love those days where everything is going wrong and then He shows you something amazing through His creation that totally changes your perspective.

FordeFam said...

I love reading all the different things that people are "digging"!!! I like your number 5 too!!! You're right about Him being so romantic!!! He is the creator of romance and the wooer of our souls!!! How sweet!!! It's so neat to read other perspectives and be reminded of how wonderful our Great God is!!!

Hannah E. said...

Thanks for tagging me. It's fun reading everyone's answers to this one!

Vicki said...

Thanks for sharing! I love being able to keep up with you over the "blogosphere".