Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Little Info About Us

I thought you might want to know a little more about us!

David:
Dad and Husband
Fisherman
Great cook!
Very handy around the house - carpenter type guy
soccer coach
Can wake up, get dressed and ready in 0.8 seconds (I love this!)
Loves dogs, especially our black labs
Built a solid wood canoe with his two bear hands.
Reads books to the boys every night before bed!
Has a fitness center at work and gets to work out most days!
Loves to read
Serves us daily, even when he is tired.
Loves Swiss Army Knives and has quite a collection.
Loves to make his own knives in his shop.
Has a garden and a composter.
Will immediately change Logan's poopy diaper if I give him this "Please help me sweetie look."
Loves Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Loves the beach!

Lori:
Mom and wife
Likes to fish!
Loves her boys - David, Landon and Logan
Loves to take hot baths
Loves a great bargain and saves over 60% on our grocery bill!
Former math teacher
Wakes up at 6 am to clean (7am on weekends)
Enjoys using the computer when she gets done cleaning in the morning.
Works at home for a coupon fundraising company
Coupon Queen, gets tons of stuff for free
Loves taking family vacations to Connecticut
Favorite store is Coldwater Creek, especially when the outlet has their $70 shirts for $1.99
Loves Dr. Pepper
Works 24-7 as MOM and has the best JOB in the WORLD!

Landon: age 3
Big Brother
Loves Swimming
Loves Playing baseball in our backyard.
Enjoys anything related to being outside.
Has a Diego zip line that daddy built and a Diego bike.
Loves Dogs.
Seeks out bugs - has a Caterpillar collection.
Usually takes a noon bath. Mommy throws me in to get all the mud off.
Loves his Grandma and Duke and his Mom Mom and Pop Pop.
Loves Sonic.

Logan: age 1
Little Brother
Class clown, loves making everyone laugh.
Enjoys cuddling and hugging.
Loves ham and cheese.
Enjoys being outside.
Will attempt to do anything that my big brother does at any time.
Crawled up a huge playground slide and slid down head first singing "WEEEE!"
Takes a noon bath with big brother.
Nickname "Scooter"

3 comments:

FordeFam said...

I love this!!! I want to do one...but not right now!!! I'm a night owl who still needs her sleep! I better get into bed!!! :) I also want to know how you get free stuff!!! I am a clearance rack addict, but I would gladly become a free stuff addict!!! ;) Tips wanted! :)

Lauren said...

I love your blog! Thanks so much for sending it along! I am so sad we didn't get to see one another while you were in CT, but hopefully we'll get to do that sometime soon.

I am so impressed by your cleaning schedule!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

I need to see pictures of the zip line! Y'all are so fun!