Friday, July 6, 2007

Gig' em!


Here is Logan's 16 month picture!
It is scanned so look closely.
If you look at his right hand, he is giving a Gig' em Aggies!
We did not prep him, we think he is trying to tell us he wants to be an Aggie someday.
So in honor of the fact that I painted my room (Lori) maroon and white during my childhood and I loved the Aggies, we dedicate this picture to all the Aggies !
I remember the day that I knew God called me to go to college at DBU (to eventually meet my husband!)
It was a bitter sweet moment. My dad almost cried when I told him, he was so happy I chose a private Christian school and so sad that he would not be going to any Aggie football games.
So in memory of all the childhood bonfires we attended, the games we got to go to and the Breakaway Road Trips,
Gig 'em Aggies from baby Logan!

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

What a cutie pie!!! :) So, I mentioned on Carleigh's blog that Lee just bought a Jeep, so we now have 2 cars, making it easier on me to get out! :) We need to get together soon!!! :) Sorry that I haven't followed up on all of that yet, but we have had company. Looking forward to seeing you guys! :)