Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Looking Back for Fun!

Carleigh and I got the kids together this morning. We decided to look at old pictures and threw this together.


Old Picture Details:
1) Carleigh and I dressed up in costumes for Sadie Hawkins. She is the girl from Austin Powers and I am a Barbie Cheerleader.
2)Carleigh and I are at a wedding.
3) Carleigh, myself, Kristi, Candace and Audrea are taking a break from playing Laser Tag.
4) Kasey, Carleigh and I at Texas Roadhouse (a long time ago) on my 21st birthday.
5) Audrea, Makiyo and Carleigh in their dorm room playing Nintendo.

Carleigh and I both joined 24 Hour Fitness and are using these pics to motivate us to work out more!

4 comments:

FordeFam said...

You guys are sooooo cute!!! How fun!!! A girls night out would be something fun to look into!!! :)

carleigh said...

yes, we'll look like that again in no time!! ha!! we definitely need to do a few things before lori leaves...any ideas?

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Hey, that's me! Way cool.

Lizla said...

Wow, girls these pics are awesome!!! Love the collage...I agree what a great way to get motivated.