Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving in Houston!


We had a great time in Houston with my parents for Thanksgiving!
Dave and Duke (my dad) took Landon on his first big fishing trip. He came back and said he caught one hundred fish and the biggest was one hundred inches long. (Landon's new concept right now is the number one hundred.) The fish size is already exaggerated at an early age! In reality, Landon caught a trout that was 14 inches!
They fished on a HUGE dock in LA.

Here are the fish they brought home! Dave made homemade fish sticks with the trout and they were AWESOME!

Logan, my mom and I were able to do some serious Christmas shopping while they were away! It was great!
Here is a sneak peak of what is on Landon's wish list this year! I love Christmas shopping!


4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Wow, that is a beautiful picture of the lake!! I'm glad y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

MamaCass said...

Mmmm...homemade fishsticks. Sounds yummy! I am impressed with Landon's catch. A 14 inch trout is not bad for a little boy.

carleigh said...

you are a lot braver than i am. i don't think i could eat a fish that was caught by some one i knew. i prefer to be served at a restaurant and be oblivious to the fact that my dear fish was alive and kicking just hours before.

FordeFam said...

So much fun!!! I have been really enjoying shopping for Christmas presents this year!!! :) And fish...yummmmmm!!!