Friday, October 26, 2007

Famous People Running By!


It's fun when you run into someone famous, but it's rare that someone famous would run into you!
Have you ever seen the show Gilmore Girls? I grew up down the street from the young Gilmore girl Alexis Bledel, known as Rory on the tv show. Her parents still live down the street from my parents in Houston. My mom was working in the front yard a few days ago when a young girl almost ran into her. My mom said, " Sorry I'm in your way!" She said "No don't worry about it!" My mom kind of went "What? I know that voice!"Alexis Bledel ran by and my mom said "Hey, I know you!" Alexis smiled. It's not everyday that someone famous runs into you! God finds creative ways to keep our lives exciting!

7 comments:

carleigh said...

hey, that's cool! you never think you'd run into someone famous, especially in houston texas!!

MamaCass said...

How awesome that you grew up down the street from her. I did not know she was from Houston. I loved her in Tuck Everlasting.

Lauren said...

Ha! That's funny. I didn't know she was from Houston.

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Alexis went to St. Agnes for high school. I really like the movie Tuck Everlasting.

Melody Slaton said...

That's awesome!! Did you remember her when she was little?

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so cool!!!

FordeFam said...

Neato!!! That would be very surreal! :) Haha!