Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scrambled Eggs Anyone?

My five year old convinced me that he could make scrambled eggs all by himself today. Dave was still home at this time and agreed that Landon should give it a try. I put Dave in complete supervision and headed to the shower. I didn't want to know if eggs were cracked all over the kitchen. My husband just stood and watched as my 5 year old cracked five eggs and put the shell in the trash bowl and then into the trash all by himself. He then scrambled the eggs until my husband said that they were done. When I got out of the shower, I found that Landon had done a completely perfect job. We all ate his eggs for breakfast and they were great!

4 comments:

carleigh said...

you are alot braver than me!! the stove always makes me nervous when little hands are nearby!

carleigh said...

you are alot braver than me!! the stove always makes me nervous when little hands are nearby!

FordeFam said...

Awww! What a fun thing!!! My kids love to help with stuff!!! We have a gas stove, though, so I'm not sure when we'll be doing eggs! Who knows? Zoe's not quite 5 yet, so we'll see! :)

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing! Way to go, kiddo!