Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Be Careful What You Pray For...You Could End Up On TV!

I had a friend who did an interview for her website a few weeks ago and I thought "That is so cool!" and I prayed "God if you ever want to do anything like that for my blog, please d0 so." I am not kidding when I say that less than an hour later, I had an email in my inbox from a news station in Boston who asked me if I would be willing to do a special on bargain shopping. (Thank you Jesus!) I sent Lauren a quick email to get the scoop on the size of the station since it would be a two hour drive. She wrote back and said it's a MAJOR station. The sweet lady and I email back and forth and we set a date to tape the special. (It's Friday at 11:00 ET time if you want to say a prayer for me!) I am very nervous and completely excited! I am ready and have almost all the props (latest bargains) and my outfit picked out. Check out my bargain blog for more updates on when the special will air. Since it's in Boston, I'll have to get Lauren to tape it for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are going to be a celebrity! (lol) That will be great publicity for your blog. I have no doubt you will do great!

Christina

Anonymous said...

sounds like so much fun! except i would be soooo nervous!! can't wait to see it!