Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Landon and Logan's First Fishing Tournament

The boys had their first fishing tournament this summer. There were three trophy's for the little guys and somehow both of my boys ended up with one! Landon won a trophy for most fish caught and Logan won one for first fish caught! Landon could cast and reel the fish in by himself. Logan needed us to cast for him and then he would reel the fish in by himself. The video is of Landon catching a fish. It's pretty funny because we have to remind Landon to look around so he won't accidentally hook his brother. Then Logan gives him quite a scolding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Granniss family!!!

I'm trying to get in touch with David. I'm one of his old players, Erin Resch. I'd love to be able to email him or something.

It's great to see you guys are doing well. Please, if at all possible, have him email me at:

eresch@huffmanisd.net

carleigh said...

that looks like fun. i know my kids would love to experience something like that!!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

I'll give him your email Erin!
Thanks!
~Lori

Lauren said...

Cute! I love the new look on your blog.

FordeFam said...

Oh my goodness!!! That was the fastest fish catching I've ever seen!!! Soooo cute!!! We'll have to take our kiddos fishing too!!! :)