Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Black Labs

We love our black labs, Guinness and Annie.
My husband had Guinness before we got married. She's eight years old now. She used to sleep in his bed until I dethroned her after our honeymoon. Sorry Guinness!
We found out some sad new today. Guinness has cancer. I know Dave is pretty sad. I don't think we are going to tell the boys yet. We are going to give Guinness pain medication for now and see how she feels. Moving is already so emotional, today was a rough day. It really makes you just hold on to each other and be truly thankful for family and friends.
UPDATE: We just found out that Guinness does not have cancer! She was not healed, but she was misdiagnosed. So Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I am so sorry Lori. I know how hard that is!

Dawn Endres said...

*Hugs* I'm so sorry.

Lisa said...

You have a lovely family.
Glad to here Guiness is going to be ok! No cancer! :)