Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!

Today is Logan's second birthday! He is getting so big! He loves to pray before or in this case after he dug in to his meal.
He loves to be the comedian. He loves to make his big brother laugh!



He loves to clean and pick up after himself or his brother. (He gets that from my mom. Yes grandma, you!) He loves to cuddle. He loves to give kisses. He loves balloons, in fact we consider him to have OBD. Obsessive Balloon Disorder. For his birthday his favorite thing was A BALLOON. Forget the toys, there was a balloon at the house. We had a family party today instead of a big party this year. (Since we are selling our house and moving to Connecticut in June-ish.)
Happy 2nd Birthday Logan "Scooter" Granniss!
We love you!

12 comments:

FordeFam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!! Two is sooo fun! And balloons are great! :) Isn't it amazing that they can have soooo much personality so young! And it starts way before they're two, it's just that two is when they start really identifying themselves and pushing boundaries! :) Goody goody gumdrops! Asher will be 2 in October! Lenci will be 3 in August! I will barely have any time with no 2 year old in the house! I better take advantage of those 2 months, eh? ;) Cute post!

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!! I can't believe are babies are two now. I'm so glad we get to play with you guys Saturday!

Funky Cold Medinas said...

You're moving to Connecticut? Boy, have I been out of the loop.

Anonymous said...

I guess I have been writing most of the NEWS on my bargain blog- bargainshopperlady.com .

carleigh said...

i know what you mean about balloons! my kids have OBD too! i gave them each one for valentines day, and they still play with them daily. and i loved the pics of logan getting his cast off. his face as he was pointing at the dirty part was priceless. had fun at mops this morning. thanks for telling me about it!!

Jake and Taryn said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the pictures and love the pictures from your last post of the cast coming off! Too adorable! :)

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, Logan!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH, I can't believe he is that old!!
He is so cute and sweet!

Dawn Endres said...

Happy Birthday Cutie!

MamaCass said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I love that picture of him praying over his finished meal. I mean why not thank God for what you have already enjoyed.

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, what a cutie!!! How sweet that he prays for his meals!!! Happy Birthday!

suzy said...

kai and logan have the same birthday... feb 21st right? what a coincidence!